How do I change audio to HDMI?
You can set the HDMI audio signal output of playback devices connected to the receiver via an HDMI connection.
- Select [Setup] – [HDMI Settings] from the home menu.
- Select [Audio Out].
- Select the setting you want. AMP: HDMI audio signals from playback devices are only output to the speakers connected to the receiver.
How do I fix the audio service is not responding?
How to fix “audio services not responding” on Windows 10
- Restart Audio Services.
- Check Audio Components.
- Elevated Command Prompt Instructions.
- Install Default Drivers.
- Install Realtek or High Definition Audio Device.
- Restore from Restore Point.
Sep 6, 2020
How do I install an audio device?
In Windows, search for and open Device Manager. Double-click Sound, video and game controllers. Right-click the audio device, and then select Update Driver. Click Search automatically for updated driver software to check for and install a driver.
Why is the sound not working on my TV?
Check the audio settings on your TV and connected devices. Turn off and unplug your TV and connected devices. … If so, it may have been an issue with the HDMI sound not working on the TV. Swap out the media device for another one, or change the TV's speaker output to the internal speakers to see if it fixes the sound.