- 1 Who has a 6 octave vocal range?
- 2 Does Ariana Grande have a 5 octave range?
- 3 Can Mariah Carey sing 5 octaves?
- 4 Does anyone have a 7 octave range?
- 5 Who can sing 10 octaves?
- 6 How many octaves did Elvis Presley have?
- 7 What vocal range is Billie Eilish?
- 8 What is Selena Gomez vocal range?
- 9 How many octaves does Billie Eilish have?
- 10 What was Chris Cornell’s vocal range?
- 11 Who has 7 octave vocal range?
- 12 What is Phelps vocal range?
- 13 How many octaves could Freddie Mercury sing?
- 14 What is Elton John’s vocal range?
- 15 What octave does Ariana Grande sing in?
Who has a 6 octave vocal range?
Now Mike Patton tops the list with his massive, six-octave range. The Faith No More, Mr. Bungle, Tomahawk, etc., etc. singer comes in above Slipknot's Corey Taylor, Diamanda Galás, and David Lee Roth, all of whom bested Axl's five-octave range.
Does Ariana Grande have a 5 octave range?
1. That vocal rangeMariah Carey possesses a five octave vocal range, while Grande's got a four octave vocal range. That explains why Grande can hit those impossible super-high whistle notes like Carey does on her songs like Emotions, Dreamlover and One Sweet Day.
Can Mariah Carey sing 5 octaves?
Mariah Carey's vocal range is one of a kind; she can sing through five octaves (G#2-G#7) and four notes of a soprano.
Does anyone have a 7 octave range?
The seventh octave is the highest octave of a piano. … It is easier for very high coloratura sopranos to sing in this octave, but some people who are capable of singing in the bass range (like singers Adam Lopez, Virgo Degan, Nicola Sedda or Dimash Kudaibergen) can do it.
Who can sing 10 octaves?
Tim Storms boasts a vocal range of 10 octaves and his lowest note is so deep it can only be heard by elephants.
How many octaves did Elvis Presley have?
Voice characteristics Elvis Presley was a baritone whose voice had an extraordinary compass — the so-called register — and a very wide range of vocal colour. It covered two octaves and a third, from the baritone low-G to the tenor high B, with an upward extension in falsetto to at least a D flat.
What vocal range is Billie Eilish?
Range. Billie Eilish's voice is roughly around the mezzo-soprano range.
What is Selena Gomez vocal range?
It's more complicated than that; she is a skilled soprano with a three-octave range who chooses to sing in a flat, breathy monotone, as if clumsily attempting to sound sensual — or even parodying the conventions of sensual pop singing. Yet her gawkiness makes her sound like a real person: This could be you.
How many octaves does Billie Eilish have?
Billie Eilish's vocal range spans from D3 – B4 – G5, approximately 2 octaves, 2 notes and a semitone.
What was Chris Cornell’s vocal range?
Cornell was a baritone, with a vocal range of "nearly" four octaves (from C2 to A5). He had the ability to sing extremely high in the tenor range, as well as in the lower register of a baritone voice.
Who has 7 octave vocal range?
VITAS range – 7 octaves! – YouTube. Sensation! VITAS range – 7 octaves!
What is Phelps vocal range?
Phelps, an American tenor, is credited among today's most spectacular voices. His seemingly endless vocal range, which extends more than three octaves, coupled with his gift for communicating a song makes him one of the finest gospel singers.
How many octaves could Freddie Mercury sing?
Then, there are those of musicians from the pop world. While David Bowie and Freddie Mercury both had ranges spanning four octaves, Prince could hit a gobsmacking B6.
What is Elton John’s vocal range?
11) Elton John – Vocal range of 3.00 octaves.
What octave does Ariana Grande sing in?
Ariana Grande's vocal range is four octaves and a whole step, approximately D3 – B5 – E7.