- 1 How do I find my Monero wallet address?
- 2 What is an XMR address?
- 3 How do I open my Monero wallet command line?
- 4 What does a Monero wallet address look like?
- 5 How do I find my cake wallet address?
- 6 How do I create an XMR address?
- 7 How do I use Monero wallet GUI?
- 8 What is Monero wallet CLI?
- 9 What is the best Monero wallet?
- 10 How do I order Monero cake wallet?
- 11 Where can I pay with Monero?
- 12 How do I get a Monero Cake Wallet?
- 13 How do you send a Monero cake to a wallet?
How do I find my Monero wallet address?
Open an existing wallet and type address and viewkey commands to display the wallet's address and its private (secret) view key. Type exit to close the wallet. Next, create your view-only wallet by typing monero-wallet-cli –generate-from-view-key wallet-name . The last argument will be your new wallet's file name.
What is an XMR address?
Monero public address is what you publish to get paid. An address can be generated offline and for free. It boils down to generating a large random number representing your private spending key. Publishing your Monero address does not endanger your privacy.
How do I open my Monero wallet command line?
For Linux and Mac OS X, browse to the folder you extracted the Monero binaries to. Subsequently, open the terminal and type ./monero-wallet-cli to start the wallet or ./monerod to start the daemon.
What does a Monero wallet address look like?
A raw Monero address is a set of 95 characters starting with a '4'. The Monero donation address, for instance, is 888tNkZrPN6JsEgekjMnABU4TBzc2Dt29EPAvkRxbANsAnjyPbb3iQ1YBRk1UXcdRsiKc9dhwMVgN5S9cQUiyoogDavup3H. Because those addresses are long and complex, you will often encounter an OpenAlias address instead.
How do I find my cake wallet address?
A wallet's address can be found by swiping to the left of the balance screen.
How do I create an XMR address?
You can read below how to create such a wallet:
- Go to the app store (iOS) or to Google Play (Android).
- Search and download Coinomi.
- Open the app and write down your recovery sentence of 24 words.
- Set a strong password.
- Add XRP to your wallet.
- Use your receiving address to receive XRP.
How do I use Monero wallet GUI?
Guide for the Monero GUI wallet
- Create new wallet. Add a password. Daemon settings. Starting a local node (full node)
- Create new wallet from hardware. How hardware wallets work with Monero GUI. Prepare your device.
- Restore wallet from keys or mnemonic seed. Restoring from seed. Restoring from keys.
- Open a wallet from file.
What is Monero wallet CLI?
monero-wallet-cli is the wallet software shipped in the Monero archives. It is a console program, and manages an account. While a bitcoin wallet manages both an account and the blockchain, Monero separates these: monerod handles the blockchain, and monero-wallet-cli handles the account.
What is the best Monero wallet?
The Best Monero Wallets for Private Transactions
|MyMonero||Desktop, Web, Mobile||✅|
|Cake Wallet||Mobile (iOS)||✅|
|Ledger Nano S (with Monero GUI)||Hardware||❌|
How do I order Monero cake wallet?
How to Buy XMR (Monero) and Access White House Market from a Mobile Device
- Set up your mobile device to access Tor.
- Get Monero (XMR) using the Cake Wallet app.
- Set up a PGP app for encrypting/decrypting messages.
- Send XMR to pay for a White House Market order.
May 30, 2021
Where can I pay with Monero?
Invizbox is a VPN service that accepts XMR. IVPN accepts XMR. AirVPN is a VPN service accepting Monero payments. DiveVPN accepts Monero and other crypto via NOWPayments.
How do I get a Monero Cake Wallet?
To receive XMR to your Monero wallet within the Cake Wallet app, you will need to provide to the sender – or use, the wallet's address. A wallet's address can be found by swiping to the left of the balance screen. Here, you can copy the address by tapping the copy icon, or the QR code shown can be scanned instead.
How do you send a Monero cake to a wallet?
You can send Monero or Bitcoin from the “Send” screen To get there, you can tap “Send” on the balance screen. Then, you should paste a destination address (using the paste button, scanning QR code, or using Address book). After that, enter an amount in XMR/BTC or USD.