- 1 What is the best level for strip mining?
- 2 What is the best level to strip mine for iron?
- 3 How deep should you strip mine?
- 4 How do you strip mine efficiently?
- 5 What level is best for mining diamonds?
- 6 Where is y11 in Minecraft bedrock?
- 7 What y level do you mine diamonds at?
- 8 What is Y level diamond?
- 9 Which Minecraft biome is the rarest?
- 10 What biome has the most Netherite?
- 11 Is y12 still the best for diamonds?
- 12 Do diamonds still spawn at Y 12?
What is the best level for strip mining?
Due to being the safest layers to mine where all ores exist in reasonable quantities (especially diamond), layer 10 to 15 are usually considered the best area in which to start mining.
What is the best level to strip mine for iron?
Since 12 is good for iron, coal and gold, and diamonds are mostly found there, and people mine with feet at 11 so lava is not a large problem since it spawns mostly at 10, so using water will create an easy obsidian floor, and with diamonds at levels 10-11 more than levels 13 and 10, if the player would mine at feet on …
How deep should you strip mine?
We recommend keeping the strips between the height of y 5 and y 16. Bedrock begins to form at y 5, so mining below that point will just interfere with your movement. Diamonds don't spawn above y 16. Emeralds generate between the levels of y 4 to y 31, but only underneath mountains.
How do you strip mine efficiently?
0:525:07Minecraft: SUPER EFFICIENT STRIP-MINE! (1.11.2 Tutorial)YouTube
What level is best for mining diamonds?
The Minecraft diamond level is anywhere below layer 16, but the optimum diamond level is between layers 5-12. Stay safe and watch out for lava between layers 4-10, otherwise you'll go up in flames before you've had the chance to claim your well-earned reward.
Where is y11 in Minecraft bedrock?
- Find a big lava lake in a cave. During world generation every air block at y=10 and lower gets replaced by lava, so when you stand on the shore of such a lava lake you are at y=11.
- Find the highest bedrock layer (at y=3) and count up 8 blocks.
Oct 19, 2020
What y level do you mine diamonds at?
Diamonds can only spawn naturally below Y level 16, which means that if you're exploring a cave that doesn't descend significantly, you won't find the good stuff. Diamonds do not tend to spawn close to lava, but lava pools are naturally more open areas and you can look at more blocks this way.
What is Y level diamond?
Diamonds only spawn at layer 15 and lower, and most commonly between layers 12 and 5. This is pretty deep, almost down to the very bottom of the world. Quick tip: If you're not sure what layer you're on, you can check the debug menu, also known as the F3 screen.
Which Minecraft biome is the rarest?
Modified Jungle Edge
Modified Jungle Edge This is the rarest biome in Minecraft as stated by their developers. This biome gets the “extremely rare” tag. The reason for its rarity is the conditions that it needs to spawn. A Swamp Hills biome is required to generate beside the Jungle biome.
What biome has the most Netherite?
It spawns only in the Nether, and you'll need a Diamond Pickaxe. Netherite spawns mostly in the Y-axis of 8-22, but it can spawn less so in 8-119.
Is y12 still the best for diamonds?
Players have found that the best level to strip mine for diamonds before the Caves and Cliffs update was Y-level 12, but with the additional 60 levels added to the world's depth that has changed.
Do diamonds still spawn at Y 12?
Diamonds spawn most commonly between y=5 to y=12. However, diamonds will spawn anywhere under y=16.