How do I split my computer screen?
You can either hold the Windows key down and tap the right or left arrow key. This will move your active window to one side. All other windows will appear on the other side of the screen. You just choose the one you want and it becomes the other half of the split-screen.
How do you split a screen on a laptop?
If you need more help, here's what to do:
- Select Start > Settings > System > Display.
- In the Multiple displays section, select an option from the list to determine how your desktop will display across your screens.
- Once you've selected what you see on your displays, select Keep changes.
How do you split the screen on Windows 10 with keyboard?
Split screen keyboard shortcuts
- Snap a window to the left or right side: Windows key + left/right arrow.
- Snap a window to one corner (or one-fourth) of the screen: Windows key + left/right arrow then up/down arrow.
- Make one window full-screen: Windows key + up arrow until the window fills the screen.