- 1 What does the combining form ment o mean?
- 2 What does the medical term or O mean?
- 3 What is my O in medical term?
- 4 What is the root of myocarditis?
- 5 What is the O in the terms cerebrovascular called?
- 6 What does CIS O mean in medical terms?
- 7 What color is Leuk O?
- 8 What myocarditis means?
- 9 What’s the meaning of myocarditis?
- 10 What are the symptoms of blockage in brain?
- 11 What causes low blood flow to the brain?
What does the combining form ment o mean?
ment/o- ( combining form) mind (medical meaning)
What does the medical term or O mean?
Combining form meaning the mouth.
What is my O in medical term?
Myo- (prefix): A prefix denoting a relationship to muscle.
What is the root of myocarditis?
|myo = muscle||card = heart||itis = inflammation|
What is the O in the terms cerebrovascular called?
cerebr(o)- pertaining to the cerebrum, a part of the brain.
What does CIS O mean in medical terms?
Medical Terminology Combining Forms
|clavicul/o||clavicle (collar bone)|
What color is Leuk O?
Leuk/o. The word root and combining form leuk/o is from the Greek word leukos, meaning the color white.
What myocarditis means?
Myocarditis is an inflammation of the heart muscle (myocardium). The inflammation can reduce your heart's ability to pump and cause rapid or abnormal heart rhythms (arrhythmias). Infection with a virus usually causes myocarditis.
What’s the meaning of myocarditis?
A rare condition in which the heart muscle becomes thick and inflamed and may also become weak. Myocarditis is usually caused by a viral infection, but it may also be caused by bacterial, parasitic, or fungal infections; autoimmune disorders; or being exposed to radiation or certain chemicals or drugs.
What are the symptoms of blockage in brain?
Symptoms of poor blood flow to the brain
- slurred speech.
- sudden weakness in the limbs.
- difficulty swallowing.
- loss of balance or feeling unbalanced.
- partial or complete loss of vision or double vision.
- dizziness or a spinning sensation.
- numbness or a tingling feeling.
What causes low blood flow to the brain?
Cerebral vascular insufficiency (not enough blood flow to the brain) increases the risk of stroke and is a major cause of neurologic death and disability worldwide. It is typically caused by atherosclerosis (buildup of fats, cholesterol and other substances that clog arteries that supply blood to the brain).