- 1 What is the meaning of Gamsa?
- 2 What does Chogi mean in Korean?
- 3 What does Bichi mean in Korean?
- 4 What does Saekkya mean in Korean?
- 5 What is Gomawo Korean?
- 6 How do you respond to thank you in Korean?
- 7 What does Kkaepjjang mean?
- 8 How do you say honey in Korean?
- 9 How do you say shut up in Korean?
- 10 How do you say crazy in Korean?
- 11 What is Kyeopta?
- 12 What does Arraseo mean?
- 13 How do you respond to Arasso?
- 14 How do you apologize in Korean?
- 15 Why does Suga say Kaepjjang?
What is the meaning of Gamsa?
What does Chogi mean in Korean?
To cut a chogi, also spelled choagy or chogie, is an English slang term meaning “Let's get out of here.” It probably stems from Korean: cheogi or jeogi means “there” (it's opposite, yeogi, means “here”).
What does Bichi mean in Korean?
so 'bichi' 빛이, itself means 'light is' or 'light'
What does Saekkya mean in Korean?
새끼야 : when someone insults the other. Similar meaning with "jerk" 이 새끼야. : you jerk. And you might want to say 저 새끼 means "that jerk" or "that swine".
What is Gomawo Korean?
"고맙다(gomabda)" is pure Korean word and "감사하다(gamsahada)" is a Chinese word. Both are used to express gratitude. Also, '고마워(gomawo)' is use as a comfortable expression for someone familiar with you like a close friend.
How do you respond to thank you in Korean?
2:163:36Learn Korean – Thank You & You’re Welcome in Korean – YouTubeYouTube
What does Kkaepjjang mean?
awesome, very cool, dope, great. – A compound word of CAPtain (or capital) & another korean slang jjang meaning: "superb". kaep(cap) + jjang = ultimately superb. See a translation.
How do you say honey in Korean?
0:074:21BABE & HONEY in Korean (KWOW #206) – YouTubeYouTube
How do you say shut up in Korean?
입 닥쳐 (ip dakchyeo) 입 (ip) means 'mouth' while 닥쳐 (dakchyeo) simply means 'shut up' or 'keeping one's mouth shut'.
How do you say crazy in Korean?
1:102:56How to say Crazy in Korean (KWOW #43) – YouTubeYouTube
What is Kyeopta?
“Kyeopta” (originally pronounced “gwiyeopda”) means “that's cute,” and “bogoshipo” (“bogosipeo”) means “I miss you.” The words are often reflections of a specific facet of Korean culture that cannot be easily translated into English.
What does Arraseo mean?
it means alright or ok in korean -알았어- arraseo.
How do you respond to Arasso?
In conversation, respond with araso to let someone know you understand what they're saying. If you don't understand and need clarification, you can say arasoyo (아랐어요).
How do you apologize in Korean?
“Apology” and “Apologize” in Korean
- Formal (Please apologize) – 사과하세요. ( sa-gwa-ha-se-yo)
- Polite (Please apologize) – 사과해요. ( sa-gwa-he-yo)
- Casual (Apologize) – 사과해. ( sa-gwa-he)
Dec 21, 2019
Why does Suga say Kaepjjang?
Kkaep jjang One of the band's singers, Suga, often uses the phrase – it also means 'awesome'. … Suga has taken this further at performances to show just how much he thinks of his fans, shouting a new motto, “kayo pinakamagaling”, meaning “you are the best”.