- 1 How much is a biblical talent worth today?
- 2 How much money is a talent worth?
- 3 How much was 10000 talents worth?
- 4 What is the equivalent of 10000 talents today?
- 5 Which New Testament book has Jesus Sermon on the Mount?
- 6 How much was a silver coin worth in the Bible?
- 7 How much did Jesus sell in the Bible?
- 8 What are examples of talent?
- 9 How much was 1000 talents?
- 10 How much is denarii worth today?
- 11 How much was 30 pieces of silver worth in Bible times?
- 12 What is the golden rule in the Bible?
How much is a biblical talent worth today?
Some calculate the talent in the parables to be equivalent to 20 years of wages for the common worker. Other scholars estimate more conservatively, valuing the New Testament talent somewhere between $1,000 to $30,000 dollars today.
How much money is a talent worth?
Some authorities say that the talent typically weighed about 33 kg (>72 lb) varying from 20 to 40 kg. In June, 2018, the international price of gold was about US $41,155.69 per kilogram. One gram costs about $38. At this price, a talent (33 kg) would be worth about $1,400,116.57.