- 1 How do you get a blue axolotl?
- 2 How rare is a blue axolotl?
- 3 Can you get a blue axolotl from a spawn egg?
- 4 How do you breed a blue axolotl in Minecraft?
- 5 How do you spawn a rare Axolotl?
- 6 Why is the blue axolotl so rare?
- 7 How do you summon a super rare axolotl?
- 8 Are blue axolotls in bedrock?
- 9 What is the rarest Axolotl color in Minecraft?
- 10 Are Golden Albino axolotls rare?
- 11 How do you summon the blue Axolotl bedrock edition?
How do you get a blue axolotl?
Breed your Blue Axolotl with another Axolotl of any kind, and there is a 50% chance the child will be blue due to one of the parents being blue. Once you have two Blue Axolotls, you can breed more Blue Axolotls with a 100% breeding rate.
How rare is a blue axolotl?
The blue axolotl is by far the rarest colour and has a 0.083% chance of spawning, either naturally or via the breeding of adults with other colours.
Can you get a blue axolotl from a spawn egg?
These axolotl have no chance to spawn blue by using axolotl bucket/spawn egg.
How do you breed a blue axolotl in Minecraft?
Minecraft: Breeding a blue Axolotl Once players bring two Axolotls to a desirable area, they can begin breeding. Feeding Tropical Fish to Axolotls will allow them to breed every five minutes. The resulting baby Axolotl has a near 99% chance to be born as one of its parent's colors.