How do I set HDMI audio as default?
Follow steps below to set the HDMI device as Default Device:
- Right-click on the sound volume icon in the lower right corner of Windows. A context menu will pop up.
- Click Playback devices.
- In the Playback tab, select Digital Output Device or HDMI option. Click Set Default and click OK.
How do I use HDMI audio on my TV?
Connect an HDMI cable to the HDMI ports labeled ARC or the port identified in your manual that supports ARC. On your TV menu, set Speakers to Audio system. Note: This is an example of how to change this setting on an Android TV™: On the remote control, press the HOME button.
When I connect my computer to the TV with HDMI there is no sound?
Disconnect the HDMI cable from the HDMI input of the TV and connect the source device to a different TV. … If there is still no sound, perform a power reset on the TV . If there is still no sound after power resetting the TV, replace the HDMI cable. Perform a factory reset .
How do I get sound on my TV from my computer HDMI?
How to switch sound from Windows PC to TV via HDMI cable
- Right click on the Start icon in the lower left corner of the desktop and select Control Panel:
- In the Control Panel window, click on Hardware and Sound:
- Then click on Sound:
- You will see that your PC Speakers are selected (green check mark sign):
Where is the audio out on a Samsung TV?
Take your TV's remote control and press the HOME button. Next, select settings. On the displayed screen, select the sound menu and then choose the sound output option.