How do I restore sound on my TV?
How to Get the Sound Back on My TV
- Point your remote control at the TV and press the "Mute" button.
- Press the remote's "Increase Volume" button and see where along the volume meter the TV's current volume is set.
How do I reset the volume on my Samsung TV?
Adjust the speaker settings on your Samsung TV
- Press MENU on your Samsung TV remote.
- Select SOUND.
- Select ADDITIONAL SETTINGS, if you do not see Additional Settings, select SPEAKER SETTINGS.
- Set Auto Volume to NORMAL.
- Try the Cineplex Store again.
2 Aug 2021
How do I unmute my TV?
Using the remote, press the volume up button to increase the volume level of the TV or press the Mute button to unmute the TV.
How do I unlock the volume on my Samsung TV?
To locate the setting to disable or enable the sound on your Samsung TV, simply press Settings > select Sound > select Expert Settings > Select Sound Feedback > and then you can adjust the sound as you wish.
How do I fix no sound on my Roku TV?
How to Fix Roku TV Sound Issues
- Check your remote volume. Press the volume up and mute buttons.
- Make sure your speakers are on.
- Disable audio leveling.
- Turn off private listening in the Roku mobile app.
- Check your Wi-Fi connection.
- Look for a system update.
- Restart your Roku TV.
- Check all your Roku channels.