How do you enable HDMI sound?
- Right-click the volume icon in the system tray.
- Click "Playback Devices"
- Find your HDMI Output device, and either right-click it and select Enable, or open Properties and set "Device Usage" to "Use this device (Enable)"
Oct 30, 2016
How do I add sound to my monitor?
1-4 of 4 Answers
- If you have the monitor connected with HDMI, the headphone jack outputs whatever the HDMI is feeding into the monitor.
- Plug in a 3.5mm audio cable into the monitor and into your audio.
- The monitor has a simple audio-out jack.
- Just plug your headphone into the port.
Sep 24, 2017