- 1 How do I reactivate my AdMob account?
- 2 How do you know if my AdMob account has been approved?
- 3 Why is my AdMob account disabled?
- 4 How do I add an app to AdMob?
- 5 Why are ad accounts deactivated?
- 6 How do I create AdMob app?
- 7 Do I need approval for AdMob?
- 8 How do I avoid getting banned on AdMob?
- 9 How do I contact AdMob?
- 10 How do I start AdMob earnings?
- 11 How can I create AdMob account in Nigeria?
- 12 How do I reactivate my Facebook ad account?
- 13 How do I enable my Facebook ad account?
- 14 How do I get AdMob approval?
- 15 How do I stop AdMob?
How do I reactivate my AdMob account?
To reactivate your Google Ads account:
- Go to your Account Preferences. Sign in to your Google Ads account. In the upper right hand corner, click the tools icon . Underneath "Setup," click Preferences.
- Click the Account Status section to expand it.
- Click Reactivate my account.
How do you know if my AdMob account has been approved?
About the review process You will be notified via email once the review is completed regardless of whether your app is approved or not. You can also check your app's review status in the All Apps section by clicking Apps in the sidebar and then View All Apps. If an app is approved, the ad serving limit will be lifted.
Why is my AdMob account disabled?
Why was my AdMob account disabled? Because we have a need to protect our proprietary detection system, we're unable to provide our publishers with any information about their account activity, including any web pages, users, or third-party services that may have been involved.
How do I add an app to AdMob?
Sign in to your AdMob account at https://apps.admob.com.
- Click Apps in the sidebar.
- Click Add app.
- Select the platform of your app (iOS or Android).
- Select No.
- Enter a name for your app.
- Confirm that you want to enable user metrics for this app.
- Click Add.
Why are ad accounts deactivated?
To help keep Facebook safe and ensure positive experiences between people and businesses, we review ad accounts to check for violations of our Advertising Policies and Terms of Service. This may result in ad accounts that don't comply with these policies and terms being disabled.
How do I create AdMob app?
The first step to making money in your app with AdMob is setting it up….Sign in to your AdMob account at https://apps.admob.com.
- Click Apps in the sidebar.
- Click Add app.
- Select the platform of your app (Android or iOS).
- Select Yes, it's listed on a supported app store.
- Click Continue.
Do I need approval for AdMob?
Review Guidelines All apps with AdMob must be first approved by Thunkable before they can be downloaded or published. AdMob has its own policies that an app must comply with including but not limited to: Inappropriate content that advertisers do not want to be associated with e.g. copyrighted, adult.
How do I avoid getting banned on AdMob?
Here are some additional tips to further help you prevent invalid activity on your apps:
- Don't click on your own ads, even if you think it's okay to do so.
- Understand your ad traffic and app users.
- Avoid partnering with untrusted / low-quality parties.
How do I contact AdMob?
Support options AdMob offers
- Click Contact us at the bottom of any page in the Help Center.
- Briefly explain your issue and click Next step.
- Pick the help category that best matches your issue.
- Use the recommended resources to solve your issue.
How do I start AdMob earnings?
How To Earn Money Using Google AdMob With Android Application
- Create AdMob account by providing – Country Name, Timezone, and billing currency, and also, accept the terms and conditions.
- Let Google know your suggestions and inform you of updates.
- Choose your ad type from below.
How can I create AdMob account in Nigeria?
Step 1. Click https://www.google.com/admob Step 2. Sign up with a valid Gmail acct Step 3. Choose Nigeria as your country, choose Lagos as time zone or West African Time, WAT.
How do I reactivate my Facebook ad account?
To make your ad account active in Ads Manager: Go to Ads Manager. Click Reactivate your account to resume advertising in the banner at the top of the page.
How do I enable my Facebook ad account?
Add an ad account in Business Manager
- Go to Business Settings.
- Click Accounts from the left side menu.
- Click the blue Add dropdown menu.
- Choose one of the 3 options: Add an Ad Account, Request Access to an Ad Account or Create a new ad account.
How do I get AdMob approval?
Here's how it works:
- Create a Google account or sign in to your existing account.
- Create at least one ad unit and put it in your app.
- Earn money from your ads. Sign up.
How do I stop AdMob?
How to Block AdMob on Android
- Unlock your Android device and open the application launcher.
- Enable ad blocking with AD Blocker by touching the name of the application in which you want to block the ads.
- Set up ad blocking with AD Block by selecting the app for which you want to block ads from the list.