- 1 Can you control fan speed with software?
- 2 Does BIOS affect fan speed?
- 3 How do I control fan speed on custom PC?
- 4 How do I slow down my fan speed?
- 5 Can you control PC fans?
- 6 How do I access BIOS fan control?
- 7 How do I lower my fan speed?
- 8 How do I change my fan speed in BIOS?
- 9 Can you change the speed of a fan?
- 10 How do you slow down a fan motor?
Can you control fan speed with software?
smcFan Control is a free tool that allows users to individually alter the speed of their main computer fan and the CPU fan. This software is compatible with both desktop and laptop fans. Most modern devices (Mac, in particular) have compact, yet super-advanced hardware in them.
Does BIOS affect fan speed?
The BIOS menu is the place to go to adjust the fan speed.
How do I control fan speed on custom PC?
1. Control fan speed on Windows 10 with SpeedFan
- Install SpeedFan and run it.
- On the app's main window, click the 'Configure' button.
- A new window will open. Go to the Fans tab.
- Wait for the app to find and list your fans.
- Select the fan you want to control.
- Use the response curve to control the fan speed.
Apr 21, 2020