How do I make my browser run my graphics card?
- Right‐click the Windows desktop, then click NVIDIA Control Panel from the menu.
- Select Manage 3D settings in left sidebar.
- Go to the Program settings tab.
- Find "Google Chrome" (or the internet browser you are searching for) from dropdown list.
- Choose your Nvidia graphics card from the dropdown list.
Does Chrome use Nvidia GPU?
Yes you can , any type of software or application can be setup to use Nvidia cards. Just looks into your Nvidia graphic settings at desktop (right click ) and then go to custom edit for application and find chrome.exe and then set to use high performance ..