- 1 How do you get gold TBC Classic?
- 2 How much does TBC Classic Gold Cost?
- 3 What should I farm for TBC gold?
- 4 Do you have to pay extra for Burning Crusade Classic?
- 5 Will classic characters transfer to TBC?
- 6 Does faction change come to TBC?
- 7 Will I get banned for buying gold TBC?
- 8 What is the safest way to buy gold in TBC?
How do you get gold TBC Classic?
WoW Burning Crusade Classic gold farming tips
- Loot everything. You'll pick up a lot of junk when you loot enemies.
- Optimise your bag space.
- Make a second character.
- Craft items to sell.
- Or pick up gathering professions.
- Learn to fish.
- Do your dailies.
- Use the auction house effectively.
How much does TBC Classic Gold Cost?
WoW Classic Gold EU（LvL60）
|Atiesh TBC-Alliance-US||$1.55 / 100G||Purchase|
|Atiesh TBC-Horde-US||$1.79 / 100G||Purchase|
|Azuresong TBC-Alliance-US||$1.99 / 100G||Purchase|
|Azuresong TBC-Horde-US||$1.49 / 100G||Purchase|
What should I farm for TBC gold?
WoW TBC Classic Gold Farming Guide – Top 10 Gold Farms In Prepatch & Phase
- Sanguine Hibiscus. This can be looted from the mobs in the underbog and picked off the ground in the instance.
- Petrified Lichen Guard.
- Void Crystals.
- Pattern: Soulcloth Gloves.
- Greater Planer Essence.
- Selling Karazhan Keys.
- Ghost Mushrooms.
- Primal Might.
Do you have to pay extra for Burning Crusade Classic?
While players won't have to pay any extra fee to play on a Burning Crusade Classic server, they'll be able to purchase a character clone, level 58 boost, and an in-game cosmetic package.
Will classic characters transfer to TBC?
If so will you be able to transfer characters that were on PVE servers in vanilla to TBC servers that are PVP? Also, will everyone get the one time lvl 58 character boost? Or just people who had level 60 characters in classic?
Does faction change come to TBC?
The race you choose must support your character's class. Completing a faction change will prevent you from changing the character's faction, race, or realm again for 72 hours. Note: World of Warcraft Classic and Burning Crusade Classic characters are not eligible for Faction Change.
Will I get banned for buying gold TBC?
Will My Account Get Banned for Buying WoW TBC Classic Gold? … We can honestly tell you that not every transaction is 100% safe or without any risk, but our customers' accounts have a very low rate of getting banned as our WoW Classic TBC gold is farmed by real players.
What is the safest way to buy gold in TBC?
The auction buyout transaction is the most secure method because the amount of gold involved is irrelevant. There is no need to converse with a gold seller or to list high-level or even low-level items in this manner. The seller will then purchase the items from you, and you will receive your gold coins.