- 1 Are Antminers still profitable?
- 2 How much do Antminers make?
- 3 How long do Bitmain miners last?
- 4 Are S9 miners profitable?
- 5 Is crypto mining profitable 2021?
- 6 Which coin mining is profitable 2021?
- 7 How much do Antminers make a day?
- 8 What is the fastest Bitcoin miner?
- 9 How bad is crypto mining for your GPU?
- 10 How much Antminer s19 makes a day?
- 11 How many ethereum are left to mine?
- 12 What crypto is best to mine?
- 13 What is the most profitable crypto to buy?
Are Antminers still profitable?
Notably, Antminer S9, the most popular last-generation miner, is now barely profitable – generating a profit of just $0.52 per day. … It is worth noting that not all miners get cheaper electricity, and thus, profits could vary.
How much do Antminers make?
The Antminer can make you around 0.1248924 Bitcoin, or $104.40 a month based on the above electricity rates. If the Antminer costs you $1,000 during purchase, it will take you approximately 10 months to break even.
How long do Bitmain miners last?
The lifespan of the Bitmain S19 Pro or the Whatsminer M30S+ is expected to last four years till the next halving.
Are S9 miners profitable?
At bitcoin's current price levels and mining difficulty, even a Bitmain's AntMiner S9 can yield a net profit of $1.50 per day at an electricity cost of $0.05 per kWh.